Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Forex Tester - Professional Forex Training Software for Traders


Forex Tester is a professional software simulator of the Foreign Exchange Market. It allows you to gain and improve trading skills without risking your money. You do not need to train in real time, waiting for days and weeks to test your trading ideas and strategies, Forex Tester will pack this time in hours and minutes.

This is an excellent forex training tool that will help you to:

* Study trading on the FOREX market in a fast and convenient way.
* Develop and test your own trading strategies without being a programmer.
* Test your trading strategies on years of historical data.
* Save your money and time.

The program has extended drawing tools that allow you to test trading strategies based on technical analysis. It provides some of the most popular technical studies such as: Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci Fan, Fibonacci Arcs, Andrews' Pitchfork and others.

Also, we added some of the most popular indicators and oscillators to Forex Tester and continue to increase their number.

For the advanced users and programmers we designed open interfaces with detalied documentation to help you create your own indicators and strategies. Thus, if you have your own ideas, you can implement them using Forex Tester API and significantly expand the program functionality.
We continue working on the forex training program and hope that you enjoy our software. Stay with us!

Testimonials:

I'm just getting into Forex trading and have already spent a ton of money on books, a ton of time on forums and a ton of effort doing demo trading. I stumbled across Forex Tester and decided to give it a try. I'm very pleased that I did.

With it I have been able to do hours and hours of demo trading. Because I can control the speed of the simulation, I can do more demo trading with it than I can with a real demo account (an account that is constrained to real market speed). And I can practice on weekends when the market is closed.

I've already been able to test more than 5 systems and I've learned all kinds of techniques using it - finding support and resistance, drawing trend lines, practicing Fibo retracements and extensions. It has all the studies I could ask for - moving averages, stochastics, MACD, bands, RSI, etc. The interface is very similar to MetaTrader 4 which is the software I first began using to demo trade, so it was very easy for me to learn.

With a few good books, a solid connection to a good training community via a good Forex forum and Forex Tester software, I have everything I need to move toward success in my trading. I'm already seeing improvements in my ability to pick good trades, avoid simple newbie mistakes and I'm seeing my simulated account growing already.

No comments:

Post a Comment